- Schedule a tour.
- Apply online and submit your $100 (non-refundable) application fee
- For grades 1-8, submit a request to child's current school or upload current and previous year's report cards and any educational testing reports or assessments
- Submit request to child's current teacher to complete and submit the OLL Teacher Recommendation Form
- All kindergarten applicants will be scheduled for a kindergarten screening time on January 8 or 9
- Grades 1-8 admissions assessments will be scheduled based on available class space
- Following an admission assessment, applicants to grades 4-8 will have the opportunity to schedule a shadow day
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent in January
"The aspect of community and everybody being there for one another is the biggest takeaway of being at OLL. I felt very accepted - and my daughter wasn't looked at any different from any other student at the school. That was really cool to me. She was welcomed with open arms. I loved seeing that."
- OLL School Alumni Parent