Welcome Future Laker!
2023-2024 School Year
Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis for the current 2023-2024 school year. For more information about our admissions process, or if you have any questions please submit an inquiry.
2024-2025 School Year
Thank you for your interest in Our Lady of the Lake School. We encourage you to register for an in person tour to discover firsthand the difference an OLL education makes in the life of a child. From our many leadership and service opportunities to our comprehensive curriculum and universally designed instruction and support, OLL offers an exceptional academic education with a strong focus on the growth of the whole child.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2024-2025 school year. Please visit our Admissions Process page for more information.
- Students of families who have children presently enrolled in the school
- Students of families who are registered, supporting, and active in Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Parish
- Students of families who are registered in and supporting other Catholic parishes
- Baptized Catholics not covered by the above qualifications
- Non-Catholic students
When all factors are equal, the following will be taken into consideration:
- Longevity and participation in Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Parish
- Children/siblings of alumni of Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School
- Grandchildren of long-time parishioners
- Results of any interviews deemed necessary by the principal
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy Regarding Students
Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School admits students of any race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. In the administration of its policies, the school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan and athletic and other administered programs.
"My children’s teachers were fully invested in academic and social/emotional outcomes. My children could feel this and gave their best effort because they knew how much their teachers cared about them. We have found OLL to be an academically rigorous, civically minded, and very caring community. We love the school! We could not be happier at OLL."
- OLL School Parent
"OLL has been instrumental in my daughter's growth as a student and a human! We appreciated all the support of our wonderful OLL community."
- OLL School Alumni Parent