Welcome Future Laker!
2022-2023 School Year
We are reviewing applications and sending admissions decisions on a rolling basis for the 2022-2023 school year. If there is no spot available for a specific grade, families can opt to be added to the wait list. For more information about our admissions process, or if you have any questions please submit an inquiry.
2023-2024 School Year
Apply now to become a Laker Fall 2023! We are accepting applications and would love for you to join us at one of our open houses. Please visit our Admissions Process page for more information.
- Current students presently enrolled at Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School.
- Students of families who have children presently enrolled in the school.
- Students of families who are registered, supporting and active in Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Parish.
- Students of families who are registered in and supporting other Catholic parishes with first priority given to parish-subsidized families.
- Baptized Catholics not covered by the above qualifications.
- Non-Catholic students.
When all factors are equal, the following will be taken into consideration:
- Longevity in Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Parish;
- Children/siblings of alumni of Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School;
- Grandchildren of long-time parishioners; and
- Results of any interviews deemed necessary by the principal.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy Regarding Students
Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School admits students of any race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. In the administration of its policies, the school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan and athletic and other administered programs.
"My children’s teachers were fully invested in academic and social/emotional outcomes. My children could feel this and gave their best effort because they knew how much their teachers cared about them. We have found OLL to be an academically rigorous, civically minded, and very caring community. We love the school! We could not be happier at OLL."
- Kelli H., OLL School Parent
"OLL has been instrumental in my daughter's growth as a student and a human! We appreciated all the support of our wonderful OLL community."
- Stephanie M., OLL School Parent