We offer formal and informal learning opportunities during the summer that can enrich a child’s academic experience.
Formal programs such as Summer School are offered by Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School faculty and publicized in the spring of each year. The schedules for these programs vary throughout the summer. These programs are open to both Our Lady of the Lake and non-Our Lady of the Lake students.
Note that non-Our Lady of the Lake students (1st - 8th grade) who enroll in our summer school are eligible to be part of the Our Lady of the Lake Summer Extended Care.
We are offering a program for students entering 1st through 5th grades who would benefit from summer support in handwriting, spelling and reading. Three teachers, trained in the Slingerland® Approach to Language Arts, will provide daily instruction in a classroom setting.
The content of the curriculum is dependent on the needs of the students attending. While the primary focus is to offer this opportunity to Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School students, other students from North Deanery and North Seattle schools have participated.
- Dates: August 10 - August 28, 2020
- Length: 3-week program
- Days Per Week: Monday-Friday
- Time Daily: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Tuition: $595
- Registration: Full payment is due at registration
- Student Recommendation Form: Those students who do not attend Our Lady of the Lake need to submit a teacher's recommendation as part of the registration process.
Science Adventure Camp - with Ms. O and Mr. Meaux
Tuesday, June 19 - Friday, June 22 - two sessions
Sessions will be indoors and outdoors with interactive science games and engineering.
- Session one - Current grades 3 - 5 from 9:00am - noon
- Session two - Current grades 5 - 7 from 1:00pm - 4:00pm
See flyer for information and sign up form.