How to Apply
Applications Being Accepted Now for 2021-2022
Thank you for your interest in joining the OLL community! Since 1949, Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School, located in North Seattle, has been a welcoming and inclusive community with a strong tradition of excellence in nurturing hearts, inspiring minds and igniting spirits. We look forward to meeting you!
TO APPLY: Our application process is online. Please complete and submit this online application. First-time applicants will need to create an account the first time logging in. If you have any questions in the process, please email us or call 206-525-9980 for assistance. (Financial assistance is available for the application fee - please email us for more information.)
As outlined in our Family Handbook, applications and registrations will be considered on the following priority basis:
- Current students presently enrolled at Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School.
- Students of families who have children presently enrolled in the school.
- Students of families who are registered, supporting and active in Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Parish.
- Students of families who are registered in and supporting other Catholic parishes with first priority given to parish-subsidized families.
- Baptized Catholics not covered by the above qualifications.
- Non-Catholic students.
When all factors are equal, the following will be taken into consideration:
- Longevity in Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Parish;
- Children/siblings of alumni of Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School;
- Grandchildren of long-time parishioners; and
- Results of any interviews deemed necessary by the principal.
New Student Registration Process
Step 1: Complete your registration.
Upon acceptance to OLL, you will receive registration information to officially enroll and confirm your child's place in that class. Complete the information and pay the registration fee.
Step 2: Shop for school supplies.
We will send your summer welcome letter and school supply list in early summer.
Step 3: Attend the Ice Cream Social.
Be sure to save the date for our annual Ice Cream Social before school begins. This is your child's chance to see their classroom, drop off their school supplies, and connect with new and old friends.
Step 4: Meet your family mentor.
New families will be paired with an existing family to help welcome you into the community and answer all your burning questions. Be sure to connect with your mentor family over a dinner, play date, or coffee. Community is what makes our school special!
One of our core values at Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School is our sense of community. We invite you to meet our teachers, students, and current school parents and learn more.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy Regarding Students
Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School admits students of any race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. In the administration of its policies, the school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan and athletic and other administered programs.