How to Apply
Applications Being Accepted Now for 2022-2023
Thank you for your interest in joining the OLL community!
Since 1949, Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School, located in North Seattle, has been a welcoming and inclusive community with a strong tradition of excellence in nurturing hearts, inspiring minds and igniting spirits. We look forward to meeting you!
TO INQUIRE: Do you have a question about OLL we can help answer? Submit this quick Inquiry Form and our Director of Enrollment will be glad to contact you with more information.
TO APPLY: Our application process is online. Please complete and submit this online application.
PRIORITY DEADLINE: Our priority deadline is December 15 for preschool, pre-Kindergarten, and Kindergarten applicants for the 2022-2023 school year. After December 15, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis depending on available space.
First-time applicants will need to create an account the first time logging in. If you have any questions in the process, please email us or call 206-525-9980 for assistance. (Financial assistance is available for the application fee - please email us for more information.)
As outlined in our Family Handbook, applications and registrations will be considered on the following priority basis:
- Current students presently enrolled at Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School.
- Students of families who have children presently enrolled in the school.
- Students of families who are registered, supporting and active in Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Parish.
- Students of families who are registered in and supporting other Catholic parishes with first priority given to parish-subsidized families.
- Baptized Catholics not covered by the above qualifications.
- Non-Catholic students.
When all factors are equal, the following will be taken into consideration:
- Longevity in Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Parish;
- Children/siblings of alumni of Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School;
- Grandchildren of long-time parishioners; and
- Results of any interviews deemed necessary by the principal.
One of our core values at Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School is our sense of community. We invite you to meet our teachers, students, and current school parents and learn more.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy Regarding Students
Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School admits students of any race, color or national and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. In the administration of its policies, the school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan and athletic and other administered programs.