SCRIP Gift Cards
SCRIP is free money for Our Lady of the Lake. OLL receives a portion of every dollar you spend when you use SCRIP Gift Cards at participating businesses.
Overview of SCRIP Gift Cards:
- OLL's Parents Club buys gift cards for local businesses at a discount, which vary from 1.5% to 20%
- You the buy gift cards from the Parents Club at face value
- Use the gift cards when you go shopping at grocery stores, gas stations, retail stores, restaraunts, coffee shops and online shopping
- It's that easy, and there's NO extra cost to you
Examples of participating businesses:
- Grocery stores: QFC, Fred Meyer, Safeway, PCC, Whole Foods, Metropolitan Market, Albertsons, Amazon.com
- Coffee shops: Café Javasti, Top Pot Donuts, Starbucks, Tully's
- Gas stations: Arco, Shell, Chevron, Exxon
- Restaurants: Wedgwood Broiler, Jak's Grill, Jamba Juice, California Pizza Kitchen, Valarmos, Sandpoint Grill, Red Robin, Cheesecake Factory, and many others
- Retail stores: Amazon.com, Best Buy, Crate & Barrel, H&M, Gymboree, Gap, Home Depot, Target, REI, Rite Aid, Lowe's, Macy's, and many other
- School uniforms: Dennis Uniforms, Land's End, etc.
- Click here for a full list of Seattle restaurants
Weekly ordering process:
- On Monday, your youngest child (from Kindergarten through 8th Grade) brings home your SCRIP pouch with an order form
- Fill out the form to order SCRIP Gift Cards
- Write a check for the total amount
- Put your SCRIP order and check into the SCRIP pouch and and return it to your youngest child's folder *
- On Tuesday, your youngest child brings the SCRIP order pouch back to school in his or her backpack
- On Wednesday, the Parents Club SCRIP team fulfills all SCRIP orders
- On Thursday, your SCRIP Gift Cards will be ready for pickup from school or home delivery in your youngest child's folder (see order form for details)
* Please return your order pouch every week, even if you are not ordering SCRIP.