Application ProcessInterested in applying to Our Lady of the Lake Parish School? Here are some helpful hints:
- Complete the application for admission and return it to Our Lady of the Lake Parish School office along with a $50 non-refundable application fee made out to OLL. K-8 Application or Preschool/PreKindergarten applcation
- For 1st through 8th grade prospective students only:
- Give the Student Recommendation Form to a current or former classroom teacher to be filled out and
sent directly to OLL.
- Submit the Request for Student Records Form to your child’s current school.
- Depending on the prospective student’s age:
- Attend the Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, or Kindergarten Open House for Parents.
- Attend the All-School Open House for families in January.
- Schedule an interview with Mr. Vince McGovern, OLL Principal.
- Prospective students currently enrolled in 1st through 8th grades should visit OLL’s campus during the school year. Call the school secretary to schedule a full-day student visit soon after turning in the application.
While applications for admission are received throughout the year, interested families for our Preschool (3 year old), Pre-Kindergarten (4 year old) and Kindergarten (5 year old) should apply to these programs on or before December 11, 2015. Preference for admission is given to those who meet our admission criteria and who apply on or before this date.
For more information, contact Vince McGovern, OLL Principal, at 206.525.9980
OLL Middle School Scholarships