Our Lady of the Lake School offers exceptional programs thanks in large part to a very dedicated staff. We teach and inspire the hearts, minds and spirits of our children.
Welcome to Our Lady of the Lake Parish School!
Enrollment for the 2015-16 school year is underway. Families of prospective students are welcome to contact me for information about the school. The link to our school calendar can be found here. Be sure to check it and our school twitter feed (@oll_school - see updates to the right) for up to date information about school events. As always, we welcome visitors and perspective families to our parish and school. To schedule a visit, feel free to contact me directly at .
Since 1949, Our Lady of the Lake Parish School has offered an exceptional values-based education rooted in our Catholic faith. We are an integral part of life at Our Lady of the Lake Parish and in the Wedgwood community. The school offers a comprehensive curricular and co-curricular program for children ages 3-14 (Preschool through 8th Grade). Our mission, to teach the hearts, minds and spirits of our children, guides our effort. As you walk the halls of OLL, you will sense a genuine love of and appreciation for our children. We pride ourselves on knowing who each of our students are as learners and as individuals. Please contact me for a visit!
School - collapse
- Thu, May 7 - Pride Wear
- Thu, May 7 - St.Vinnie - Red Truck Donations
- Fri, May 8 - Mother's Day Tea
- Fri, May 8 - 8th Grade Graduation Picture
- Thu, May 14 - Class Picture Day - Full Uniform
- Thu, May 21 - Free Dress
- Mon, May 25 - No School
- Fri, May 29 - Mariners Game Night
- Fri, May 29 - OLL Junior Olympics
- Wed, Jun 3 - 8th Grade Graduation Dinner
- Thu, Jun 4 - 8th Grade Graduation
- Thu, Jun 11 - Noon Dismissal - Pride Wear
- Fri, Jun 12 - Last Day of School - 10:30 AM Dismissal
- Thu, Aug 27 - Ice Cream Social
- Tue, Sep 1 - First Day of School
Parish - collapse
School Twitter Feed